APCO has built a reputation of quality. We enjoy the mutual trust and confidence with our clients as well as strong credibility and sound relations with several governmental entities in Egypt. The firm has successfully completed over 50 major projects through Consistency; delivery on promises, openness and honesty across all of our relationships. The satisfaction of our clients and the repeated co-operation of businesses is what reinforce our commitment to quality work. Our appreciation of our clients’ interests evidenced by meeting their requirements and insuring high quality work, is the prime directive of our management.
APCO’s clientele base comprises international, multinational as well as governmental, public and private entities. APCO has successfully completed Several projects for these entities:
- Mechanical and Electrical Department (MED) – Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation.
- North Sinai Department Organization (NSDO) – Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation.
- East Delta New Land Agricultural Services Project (EDASP) – Ministry of Agriculture & Land Reclamation.
- Arab Contractors (Osman Ahmed Osman)
- Hassan Allam Co.
- German Development Cooperation Deutsche Zusammenarbeit (GIZ Gmbh): GIZ offers customised solutions to complex challenges. They are an experienced service provider and assist the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation; offering demand-driven, tailor-made and effective services for sustainable development. Since 1956, GIZ has been implementing projects in all parts of the country on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). GIZ also works on behalf of other German public sector clients and international organizations. The priority areas agreed with the Egyptian Government are renewable energies and energy efficiency water supply and sanitation, irrigation and waste management.)
- Greater Cairo Wastewater Company
- Beni Suef Wastewater Company.
- Egyptian Public Authority for Drainage Projects.
- Egyptian Iron and Steel Company.